Gently lifts and releases contaminants maintaining a Best of Show finish.
- pH-balanced to retain existing waxes, sealants, and coatings
- Rids surface of abrasive particles to help prevent wash-induced scratches and swirls
- Dual-layer foam formula extends dwell time and enhances cleaning action
Foaming Surface Wash is a pH-neutral snow foam for pre-washing designed to rid surface of abrasives, as well as synthetic and organic contaminants, eliminating the potential for wash induced scratches. Its dual-layer foam technology is designed to gently loosen, lift, encapsulate, and release contaminants. This super concentrated formula prolongs the life of all waxes, sealants, and coatings maintaining that Best of Show finish.
- Paint should be dry and cool to the touch.
- Select desired application equipment and mixing option.
- Maintaining a distance of 3 to 4 feet, apply from the bottom up using slow, deliberate, overlapping passes.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do not allow to dry on the surface.
- Using a high-pressure rinse from the bottom up and top down, rinse all surfaces free of foam.
- Should road film remain follow preferred wash method.
- Dry using Griot's Garage PFM Drying Towel.