Super-Concentrated Cleansing Snow Foam For Organic and Mineral Decontamination.
- Dual-layer foam formula extends dwell time and enhances cleaning action
- Primary foam clings to the surface, softening road film and organic contaminants
- Rich secondary foam slowly releases and carries the abrasives to the ground
Foaming Surface Prep is a super-concentrated, high-pH snow foam designed to effectively loosen, lift, encapsulate, and release abrasives, as well as organic and mineral contaminants while leaving the surface free of waxes and sealants. As part of our surface prep system, FOaming Surface Prep cleans then carries the debris to the ground to minimize traditional wash-induced scratches and swirls. It is also ideal for deep cleaning engines, undercarriages, and wheel wells.
- Paint should be dry and cool to the touch.
- Select desired application equipment and mixing option.
- Maintaining a distance of 3 to 4 feet, apply from the bottom up using slow, deliberate, overlapping passes.
- Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Using a high-pressure rinse from the bottom up and top down, rinse all surfaces free of foam.
- Follow with Iron and Fallout Remover (which is RTU with any of the foaming application methods) or preferred wash method.
- Pressure rinse and dry using Griot's Garage PFM Drying Towel.
Tip of the Trade: For stubborn bugs and road grime use Foaming Surface Prep diluted 10:1 and dispense using our Pump-Up Sprayer or secondary bottle. Spray on and allow to dwell for 2 minutes prior to rinsing.
THE BOSS FOAM CANNON DIRECTIONS | Foaming Sprayer | Air Foaming SUdsing Gun | Pump-Up Foamer
Mixing Option 1 - AUTO-MIX: For optimal results use with THE BOSS Foam Cannon Auto-MIX System:
- Select the appropriate tip:
Pink Tip - Gas Pressure Washer
Purple Tip - Electric Pressure Washer
Aqua Tip - For Maximum Foam. Fill the foam cannon reservoir or a 35 ounce bottle with concentrate and attach to THE BOSS Foam Cannon. (When using a Foaming Sprayer, install a pink tip. Then fill reservoir with concentrate.)
Mixing Option 2 - MANUAL-MIX: For a traditional RTU (ready-to-use) option, add the corresponding amount of Foaming Surface Prep concentrate to equipped reservoir, then fill with water.
- THE BOSS Foam Cannon: 1.6oz | Foaming Sprayer: 2.0oz | Pump-Up Foamer: 0.5oz | Air FOamer Sudsing Gun: 0.25oz.