DeCon Iron Remover is a revolutionary gel that removes iron deposits and contamination from paintwork and wheels. The only way to truly remove iron particles from your vehicle is using DeCon Pro.
The pH balanced gel safely removes iron particles from the surface of any vehicle is using DeCon Pro. The pH balanced gel safely removes iron particles from the surface of any vehicle. DeCon Pro is designated to release iron particles such as brake dust, rail dust, ferrous metal, and industrial contamination. Iron deposits can corrode on wheels and paintwork and cause paint and clearcoat failure. DeCon Pro eliminates iron deposits by cleaning the surfaces pores to preserve paintwork and wheels.
The sprayable gel cleaner easily removes heavy brake dust and road grime to restore wheels. Easily removes ferrous brake dust to protect wheels and rims from further corrosion. The special catalyst in DeCon Pro turns purple once the highlights ferrous iron contamination which can be easily rinsed away using clean water.
Decontaminate paint and metal, and remove iron deposits from any vehicle with Chemical Guys DeCon Pro.
- Shake well.
- Make sure the surface is cool before use; for best results, work out of direct sunlight.
- Spray directly on the surface.
- Allow DeCon Pro to dwell on the surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Do not allow DeCon Pro to dry completely.
- Scrub surface using a damp wash mitt or soft brush.
- DeCon Pro will change to a purple color when iron particles and contamination have been removed.
- Rinse using clean water.