CLAY LUBERClayblock & Clay Super Lube
Luber Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer is a high-lubricity lubricant specifically formulated to increase lubricity and reduce friction. Luber lubricates paint delivering a slick, non-stick surface that is perfect for using any clay bar or clay block.
- Increases lubricity and reduces friction
- Helps extend the life and effectiveness of your clay bar or clay block
Luber easily lubricates the surface so that a clay bar or clay block is easily and gently glided across to easily remove rail dust, water spots, tar, bugs and paint over-spray from automotive paint and glass surfaces.
Luber contains highly reflective shining agents that form an ultra-thin protective coat that allows the clay block or clay bar to work more effectively and evenly on recent waxes or sealed surfaces.
Luber is synthetic which means it works exceptionally well on any surface including glass.
- Always make sure that the surface is clean and dry to the touch prior to application.
- Shake well.
- Spray onto an applicator pad.
- Gently wipe onto surface.
- Remove any excess with a towel.
- Re-apply as needed.